IIBA Exam Rebate 2019
From a recent e-mail from Suzanne Bertschi, Director, Global Certifications and Program
IIBA® would like to provide an update on some exciting changes taking place to our exam process. As part of our commitment to making continuous improvements to our services we are making enhancements to the exam process in January 2020.
Special Offer: 20% Exam Rebate
IIBA would to extend a special limited-time offer to you. We are pleased to offer a 20%* exam rebate when you write your exam before December 31, 2019.
No special codes are required, simply write your exam between November 1 to December 31, 2019, and an automatic 20% rebate will be applied. What a great end-of-year savings for you!
Exam Provider Changes
Starting January 15, 2020 all IIBA certification exams will be delivered through PSI Exams. From January 1 - 15, 2020 there will be a blackout period for exams as we transition to this more robust exam provider.
During this timeframe, you will not be able to schedule or take your exam. Starting as early as January 15, 2020, you will be able to schedule your exam with PSI. IIBA will provide further details as they become available.
Some of the benefits of our new exam provider include:
- You will be able to schedule your certification exam using Single Sign On access directly from the IIBA portal after paying your exam fee.
- For the first time and by popular demand, you can complete the CBAP® and CCBA® exams remotely from the convenience of your own computer.
- ECBA™, IIBA®-AAC, and IIBA®-CBDA exams will continue to be delivered remotely from the convenience of your own computer.
- Only 24-hours’ notice is required to schedule remote online proctoring.
- No travel required to a test centre and no more waiting for a test centre to open in your area.
Should you have any questions, please view the FAQs document or if you require any additional support, contact IIBA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 20% exam rebate offer applicable when you write the exam between November 1 to December 31, 2019 and includes exam rewrite fees. This offer excludes application and recertification fees.